Eighty-four townhomes in the Crown West neighborhood — part of Gaithersburg's highly-anticipated Crown development — go on sale Saturday, Pulte Homes spokesperson Valerie Dolenga said.
Pricing for the homes will be posted officially on Saturday, but Dolenga speculated they would be in the low $500,000 range.
Located across from Rio-Washingtonian Center, the Crown community will feature more than 2,200 residential units and 260,000 square feet of retail space.
The Crown West neighborhood has townhomes and single-family homes connected by pocket parks and a large city park, Dolenga said.
Pulte Homes Mid-Atlantic Division President Lewis Birnbaum said he expects sales to be booming.
“We have already had an overwhelming response to our pre-selling efforts and all indications point to pent-up demand for new home construction in the heart of Montgomery County," Birnbaum said. "Given the rich community amenities, access to commuting routes and urban lifestyle, we expect Crown to be very successful."
More information on homes for sale by Pulte in the Crown development can be found online.
- Crown Developers Share Plan For Community Rec Center (Feb. 5, 2013)
- Six New Restaurants Announced For Crown Development (Oct. 12, 2012)
- Photo of the Day: Heart of Crown Development Brought To Life With Scale Model (Oct. 11, 2012)
- Crown Construction to Open Thursday With City, County Officials (Oct. 9, 2012)
- Mayor Katz: Crown High School Would Help Overcrowding (July 31, 2012)
- PHOTOS: Artist Images for Future Crown Development (July 26, 2012)
- Mayor, Council Tout Plans For Crown Development (July 25, 2012)
- Vision for Crown Farm Development Seen by City (July 24, 2012)