Join us at 2 p.m. Wednesday for an online session with the leaders of CSAAC, Community Services for Autistic Adults and Children. Hear news about autism and get your questions answered.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.
See More on Patch
- Leggett's Got Moves But Watch Guy in Cap, Khakis (VIDEO)
- News Nearby: Vice President Biden, Attorney General Holder Announce Domestic Violence Initiative in Rockville
- Sequestration, Papal Retirement and the Best of Maryland Local Voices
- Gaithersburg News Briefs: City Celebrates Earth Hour, Make A Difference Day and More
- Could New FBI Headquarters Come to Montgomery County?
Most Popular articles
- O'Donnell's Sea Grill To Close Its Doors
- Man Pleads Guilty to Depraved Heart Murder in Gaithersburg Hit-and-Run Death
- Report: Quince Orchard Students Won't Lose AP Exam Credit Due to Twitter Video
- Foodie News: 90-Year-Old Restaurant Closes, Restaurant List Announced for Hometown Holidays
- Buffalo Wild Wings To Replace Chevy's In Quince Orchard Plaza