View 211 N Frederick Ave in a larger map
Wednesday is 7-Eleven Day! At participating 7-Eleven stores in Montgomery County you can get a free 7.11 ounce Slurpee between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.
“7-Eleven Day, or free Slurpee Day, gets bigger and more popular every year,” said Joe DePinto, 7-Eleven president and CEO in a prepared statement. “This year we expect to give away 7 million Slurpee drinks, more than ever before, beating last year’s offer by 2 million. On July 11th, we at 7-Eleven will recognize our 85th year as the retail leader of convenience, and it will mark the 45th birthday of our iconic drink - the Slurpee. But the day is also when we do something special to thank customers for their support and welcome new guests.”
If you’re really in the mood to celebrate the free frozen treat day, 7-Eleven offers downloadable tiny party hats on its website.
You can also reap the benefits of 7-Eleven day at Six Flags.
Six Flags will offer a special admission price of $7.11 to guests after 7:11 p.m. on 7-Eleven Day when they present a receipt from a 7-Eleven purchase dated July 11. Six Flags America is located in 13710 Central Ave. in Bowie, MD.
Guests will also receive a VIP wristband at this time to attend the “Exclusive 7-Eleven Coasters After Dark” event that evening.
Here’s where you can get a Slurpee in Gaithersburg:
- 211 North Frederick Avenue
- 8946 North Westland Drive
- 15900 Shady Grove Road
- 3 Professional Drive
- 8035 Snouffers School Road
See More on Patch
- Gaithersburg Seeks Community Input On 2013 Kentlands Oktoberfest
- Oktoberfest To Expand, Celebrate Gaithersburg Faces Changes
- Gaithersburg News Briefs: City Businesses & Organizations Honored For Green Practices, Active Aging Expo Announced, Golf Tournament
- Gaithersburg News Briefs: Volunteer Appreciation Month, School Supply Drive and More
- Gaithersburg News Briefs: H2O Summit, St. Patrick's Parade and More
Most Popular articles
- O'Donnell's Sea Grill To Close Its Doors
- Gaithersburg Crime: 7 Residential Burglaries, Incidents At Local Beauty Salon and Barber Shop and More
- Man Pleads Guilty to Depraved Heart Murder in Gaithersburg Hit-and-Run Death
- Report: Quince Orchard Students Won't Lose AP Exam Credit Due to Twitter Video
- Foodie News: 90-Year-Old Restaurant Closes, Restaurant List Announced for Hometown Holidays