Crime Summary: Aggravated Assaults and a Sex Assault
The following arrest information was supplied by the Montgomery County Police department. It does not indicate a conviction.
- No significant activity.
- A strong-arm robbery occurred in the 700 block of Quince Orchard Boulevard in Gaithersburg on Tuesday, 7/5 around 1735 hours. The suspects assaulted the victim and obtained property. Arrests were made.
Arrested: M, 14 years old of Potomac
Arrested: M, 17 years old of Gaithersburg
- An aggravated assault occurred on Appleseed Lane in Gaithersburg on Wednesday, 7/6. This incident was domestic-related. Suspect arrested at the scene.
Arrested: F, 39 years old of Gaithersburg
- An aggravated assault occurred on Almaden Place in Gaithersburg on Sunday, 7/10 between 00:05 – 01:00 a.m. This incident was domestic-related.
- A residential apartment burglary occurred in the 800 block of Quince Orchard Boulevard in Gaithersburg on Friday, 7/8. Suspects entered the residence and removed property.
- A sex assault occurred on a jogging path in the 600 block of Firehouse Lane in Gaithersburg on Wednesday, 7/6 around 8:20 a.m. The adult female victim was inappropriately touched.
- An aggravated assault occurred in the 9700 block of Docena Drive in Montgomery Village on Sunday, 7/10. This incident was domestic-related. Investigation is ongoing.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 19300 block of Clubhouse Road in Montgomery Village on Monday, 7/4 between 2:30 - 10:30 pm. Forced entry; property taken.
- A theft occurred outside of the Bottom Dollar store, 16567 South Frederick Avenue in Gaithersburg on Sunday, 7/10 around 6:00 p.m. The suspect grabbed the victim’s property and fled.
- An aggravated assault occurred in the 200 block of Park Avenue in Gaithersburg on Sunday, 7/10. The suspect assaulted the victim and was arrested.
Arrested: M, 23 years of Gaithersburg
- An attempted commercial burglary occurred at Bionexus, 9298 Gaither Road in Gaithersburg between Friday, 7/8 and Monday, 7/11. Attempted forced entry; nothing taken.
- A theft of vehicle parts occurred in the parking lot of First Call Office Products, 7611 Rickenbacker Drive in Gaithersburg sometime between Friday, 7/8 and Monday, 7/11. Vehicle parts were taken.