Gaithersburg Crime: Aggravated Assault At Costco, Indecent Exposure and More
The following information was supplied by the Montgomery County Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Montgomery County police released a crime summary for Feb. 4 through Feb. 12. The following incidents were reported in Gaithersburg:
- An armed robbery occurred in the 600 block of Quince Orchard Road on Wednesday, Feb. 6, around 9:30 p.m. The suspect displayed a weapon and obtained property.
- A vehicle-related theft occurred in the 9800 block of Brookridge Court on Thursday, Feb. 7, around 7:15 a.m. Entry to the vehicle was forced and property was taken.
- An aggravated assault occurred at Costco, located at 880 Russell Avenue, on Thursday, Feb. 7. The suspect threatened the victim with a weapon and was arrested.
- An indecent exposure occurred in the 7900 block of Coriander Drive on Friday, Feb. 8, around 6:25 p.m. The suspect exposed himself to the victim.
- A sexual assault occurred in the 9900 block of Shelburne Terrace on Sunday, Feb. 10, around 2:25 a.m. The suspect is known to the victim.
- An armed robbery occurred in the 400 block of North Frederick Avenue on Sunday, Feb. 10, around 11:38 a.m. The suspect threatened the victims with a weapon and obtained property.
- An attempted burglary occurred in the 19900 block of Wheelwright Drive on Sunday, Feb. 10, between 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. There was an attempted forced entry to the property and nothing was taken.
- A strong-arm robbery occurred near the intersection of Odend Hal Avenue and Lost Knife Road on Monday, Feb. 11, between 1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. The suspects forcefully removed property from the victim.
- An aggravated assault occurred in the 10200 block of Ridgeline Drive on Friday, Feb. 18. The suspect is known to the victim.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org. A map of recent crime in Montgomery County is available on Gaithersburg Patch.