Gaithersburg Crime: Attempted Armed Robbery at Watkins Mill Elementary and More
The following information was supplied by the Montgomery County Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Montgomery County police released a crime summary for July 9 through July 17. The following incidents were reported in Gaithersburg:
- An attempted armed robbery was reported at Watkins Mill Elementary School on Monday, July 16 around 5:30 p.m.
- An aggravated assault occurred in the parking lot of 18245 Lost Knife Circle on Thursday, July 14 around 8 p.m. The victim and suspect are known to each other.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 600 block of West Side Drive on Saturday, June 14 shortly after noon. Entry to the home is unkown and it's unclear if anything was taken.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 1300 block of Travis View Court on Thursday, July 12 around 10:30 a.m. Entry to the home was forced and no property was taken.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 10800 block of Arrowsmith Court on Monday, July 16 around 10:45 a.m. Entry to the home is unknown and property was taken. A 22-year-old male from Gaithersburg was arrested in connection to this incident.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.