Gaithersburg Crime: Homicide, Armed Robbery, Peeping Tom and More
The following information was supplied by the Montgomery County Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Montgomery County police released a crime summary for Dec. 3 through Dec. 11. The following incidents were reported in Gaithersburg:
- A residential burglary occurred in the unit block of McCausland Place on Monday, Dec. 3, between 12:45 p.m. and 3:10 p.m. Entry to the home was forced and property was taken.
- An armed robbery occurred at the Subway restaurant, located at 876 Muddy Branch Road, on Wednesday, Dec. 5, around 4:20 p.m.
- An attempted residential burglary occurred in the 20000 block of Doolittle Street on Wednesday, Dec. 5, between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. A forced entry was attempted and nothing was taken.
- A peeping tom incident occurred in the 8700 block of Ravenglass Way on Wednesday, Dec. 5, around 6:40 p.m. The suspect was looking into windows.
- A homicide occurred in the 200 block of West Diamond Avenue on Wednesday, Dec. 5, just after 1:15 p.m.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com. A map of recent crime in Montgomery County can also be viewed on Gaithersburg Patch.