Montgomery County police released a crime summary for Jan. 7 through Jan. 15. The following incidents were reported in Gaithersburg:
- An aggravated assault occurred in the 18900 block of Quail Valley Boulevard on Monday, Jan. 7, just before midnight. The suspect is known to the victim.
- A commercial burglary occurred at the Burma Road restaurant, located at 617 South Frederick Avenue, on Wednesday, Jan. 9, just before 10:30 p.m. Entry to the restaurant was forced and property was taken.
- A strong-arm robbery occurred in the 7600 block of Laytonia Drive on Wednesday, Jan. 9, just after 10 p.m. The suspects assaulted the victim and obtained property.
- An aggravated assault occurred in the 9300 block of Grazing Way on Wednesday, Jan. 9. The suspect is known to the victim.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 18600 block of Cross Country Lane on Thursday, Jan. 10, between 9:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Entry to the home was unforced and property was taken.
- Eleven attempted commercial burglaries of multiple officers on the third floor of 615 South Frederick Avenue were discovered in the morning hours of Thursday, Jan. 10. Nine showed pried marks at the front door but no entry was made. One office was entered but nothing was taken. One office was entered and property was taken.
- A strong-arm robbery occurred at Centerway Road and Snouffer School Road on Friday, Jan. 11, around 7:50 p.m. The suspects assaulted the victim and obtained property.
- A strong-arm robbery occurred in the park area adjacent to 314 South Frederick Avenue on Friday, Jan. 11, around 9 p.m. Property was forcefully removed from the victim.
- An attempted residential burglary occurred in the unit block of Cape Jasmine Way between Saturday, Jan. 12, at 4:45 p.m. and Sunday, Jan. 13, at 1:30 p.m. Entry to the home was attempted by force and nothing was taken.
- An assault occurred at Toys R Us, located at 600 North Frederick Avenue, on Saturday, Jan. 12, just after 4 p.m. The suspect inappropriately touched the female victim.
- Two robberies occurred within minutes of each other on Saturday, Jan. 12, around 8 p.m. Both involved the same group of suspects who were located nearby and arrested:
- Hundred block of North Summit Avenue, the suspects removed property from the victim and then assaulted the victim.
- Unit block of Teachers Way, the suspects assaulted the victim, then removed property
- Arrested: Four males from Gaithersburg, age 15, 17, 17 and 18
- A strong-arm robbery occurred at South Frederick Avenue and South Summit Avenue on Sunday, Jan. 13, around 9:40 p.m. The suspect displayed a weapon and obtained property.
- Two thefts from vehicles occurred in the 200 and 300 block of Chestertown Street in Gaithersburg between Sunday, Jan. 13, and Monday, Jan. 14. A car charger and an empty wallet were taken. The vehicles were left unlocked.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com. A map of recent crime in Montgomery County can also be viewed on Gaithersburg Patch.
See More on Patch
- Gaithersburg Crime: Smash and Grab Burglary At Walnut Hill Exxon and More
- Gaithersburg Crime: Clopper Road Armed Robbery, 3 Residential Burglaries and More
- Gaithersburg Crime: Assault at Gaithersburg Marriott, BP Gas Station Armed Robbery and More
- Gaithersburg Crime: Redland Middle School Burglary, Armed Robbery and More
- Gaithersburg Crime: Aggravated Assault At Costco, Indecent Exposure and More
Most Popular articles
- O'Donnell's Sea Grill To Close Its Doors
- Man Pleads Guilty to Depraved Heart Murder in Gaithersburg Hit-and-Run Death
- Buffalo Wild Wings To Replace Chevy's In Quince Orchard Plaza
- Report: Quince Orchard Students Won't Lose AP Exam Credit Due to Twitter Video
- Protecting Pedestrians: Speed Camera Locations in Montgomery County