Gaithersburg Crime: Weapon Offense, Armed Robberies and More
The following information was supplied by the Montgomery County Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Montgomery County police released a crime summary for Nov. 12 through Nov. 20. The following incidents were reported in Gaithersburg:
- A residential burglary was reported in the 900 block of Windbrooke Lane on Saturday, Nov. 17, around 10 a.m.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 18500 block of Fontana Lane on Saturday, Nov. 17, between 4:30 p.m. and 11:20 p.m. Entry to the home was forced and property was taken.
- A weapons offense occurred on Sunday, Nov. 18, around noon in the 17800 block of Washington Grove Lane.
- An armed robbery occurred Sunday, Nov. 18, around 8:40 p.m. in the 17000 block of King James Way. The suspects threatened the victim with a weapon and obtained property.
- An armed robbery occurred in the 20000 block of Goshen Road on Sunday, Nov. 18, around 9:30 p.m. The suspects assaulted the victim and obtained property.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org. A map of recent crime in Montgomery County can also be viewed on Gaithersburg Patch.