On The Agenda: Whistleblower Ordinance Final Action
The Gaithersburg mayor and City Council will meet for the final time in 2012 Monday night at 7:30 p.m. at City Hall.
In the Gaithersburg mayor and City Council's final meeting of 2012, the city's leaders will decide the fate of the Whistleblower Ordinance.
The ordinance, which intends to create a program for the reporting and investigation of illegal actions in municipal government, was officially introduced to the Council on Oct. 15 after a focus group was organized over the summer to work on the potential new city policies.
The City Council will vote on whether to implement the ordinance at Monday's 7:30 p.m. meeting at City Hall.
Previous Whistleblower Ordinance Coverage:
- Mayor, Council Updated on Developments of Whistleblower Focus Group (Aug. 14, 2012)
- On The Agenda: Mayor, Council To Introduce Whistleblower Ordinance (Oct. 15, 2012)
- On The Agenda: Whistleblower Ordinance Public Hearing (Nov. 19, 2012)
Other notable agenda items include:
- Applications for Historic Designation to the Circa 1900 Tschiffely-Kent Farm (continued from the 11/5/12 meeting, ready for final action)
- Presentation from the 2012 Kentlands/Lakelands 5k Race Committee