Invite a friend
Night life Hayride
Ever wonder what the park is like at night? Take a hayride around the park and see the nocturnal animals of the park. Please bring flashlights, and weather appropriate clothing. Meet at the park office. The cost is $2.00 per person. Register with park office.
More About Seneca Creek State Park
Seneca Creek State Park offers a variety of trails for mountain biking and hiking, playgrounds and picnic areas for family time and scenic views of Clopper Lake. It extends for 14 miles, following Seneca Creek through Montgomery County to the Potomac River. The 90-acre lake offers fishing and boating, as well. Visitors can explore the area's history on a short self-guided tour, and there is a disc-golf course and hunting within the park.
Other events here
- Peony Walking Tours at Seneca Creek State Park May 17, 2013 / May 23, 2013, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Pontoon Boat Tours at Seneca Creek State Park Weekly on Saturdays and Sundays, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Pontoon Boat Tours at Seneca Creek State Park Weekly on Saturdays and Sundays, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Take Me Fishing at Seneca Creek State Park June 1, 2013 / June 15, 2013 / June 29, 2013, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Junior Rangers at Seneca Creek State Park Weekly on Thursdays,