Here's what happened in the towns around you over the last 24 hours. Brought to you by our team of editors, reporters, photographers and videographers.
- Despite the appropriate chilly weather, residents made it out to Town Square to celebrate the Winter Festival.
- Patch was there Sunday for Petsmart’s Adopt-A-Lab Day.
- Patch spoke with a local couple, married for over 30 years, about lasting love.
- DC Metro Chocolate Tours launched a new Georgetown tour this week, highlighting delicious neighborhood chocolate venues new and old.
- Arts on the Block had an open house on Saturday. The local non-profit gives young artists apprenticeships and opportunities to design public art projects.