Green tea can’t make you grow younger, but it contains so much antioxidants that it has a youth-ing effects. I am drinking green tea for many-many years and love it. When I was introduced to the green tea at the first time (after being the Black Tea/Coffee girl) I did not understand that new look and flavor. But knowing all health benefits of the green tea I slowly adapted new qualities and made it my everyday’s drink.
Recently I looked online for some homemade masks ideas and found out that green tea is amazing for the skin, and you can make your own green tea mask at home. A green tea mask contains many powerful antioxidants- it will hydrate your skin, slows down the aging process and helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
I will post some recipes for green tea homemade facial mask in next post, when I tried it myself.
Now I can share my old- favorite one- which I use sometimes at home. Usually I am using the Magic Bullet to prepare my facial masks but you can just mash all ingredients in small cup as well.
Aloe Vera facial mask:
- one aloe vera leaf- cut from the side and take the inside gel – about two tablespoons.
- one tablespoon distilled/ filtered water. (I think I might replace it now with green tea)
- one capsule of vitamin E (cut the capsule and squeeze the oil)
- optional: one teaspoon of plain yogurt.
- one teaspoon of the starch ( keeps mask together)
After blending all ingredients apply mask on clean face with the facial brush and leave it for 10-15 min, then rinse with warm water and apply the moisturizer.
And … here we are … fresh and happy :)