Montgomery County Police released a crime summary for Oct. 15 through Oct. 23. The following incidents were reported in Gaithersburg:
- Three commercial burglaries occurred during the week in the 8400 block of Snouffer School Road. All had forced entry and property stolen. The businesses include: Ay Jalisco Restaurant, Glory Garden Restaurant and Clarissa's Salon.
- A theft from vehicle occurred in the 19100 block of Capehart Drive on Thursday, Oct. 18, around 12:45 a.m. Entry to the vehicle is unknown and property was taken.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 18600 block of Tribble Way on Saturday, Oct. 20, between 6 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Entry to the home was unforced and property was taken.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 100 block of Watkins Station Circle between Saturday, Oct. 20, at 3:30 p.m. and Sunday, Oct. 21, at 12:30 a.m. Entry to the home was forced and property was taken.
- An armed robbery occurred at the Chipotle restaurant, located at 564 North Frederick Avenue, on Sunday, Oct. 21, at 10:30 p.m. The suspect threatened the victim with a weapon and obtained property.
- An attempted commercial burglary occurred at Public Storage, located at 370 Christoper Avenue, between Sunday, Oct. 21, at 5:15 p.m. and Monday, Oct. 22, at 5:45 a.m. Entry to the property was forced and nothing was taken.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 18500 block of Cherry Laurel Lane on Monday, Oct. 22. Entry to the home was unknown and it's unclear if anything was taken.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org. A map of recent crime in Montgomery County can be viewed on Gaithersburg Patch.