Montgomery County Police released a crime summary for Oct. 1 through Oct. 9. The following incidents were reported in Gaithersburg:
- A residential burglary occurred in the 18100 block of Kilrush Court sometime between Monday, Oct. 1, and Wednesday, Oct. 3. Entry to the home was not forced and nothing was taken.
- A commercial burglary occurred at the Season Nursery, located at 8135 Snouffer School Road, between Wednesday, Oct. 3, and Thursday, Oct. 4. Entry to the nursery was forced and property was taken.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 8900 block of Roundleaf Way on Friday, Oct. 5. The suspect is known to the victim.
- An attempted residential burglary occurred in the 9200 block of Weathervane Place on Saturday, Oct. 6, around midnight. There was an attempted forced entry and no property was taken.
- A strong-arm robbery occurred near Lost Knife Road and Contour Road on Saturday, Oct. 6, between 2 a.m. and 2:15 a.m. The victim was assaulted and property was taken.
- An armed robbery occurred near the Cider Mill apartment entrance on Lost Knife Road on Saturday, Oct. 6, between 9:15 p.m. and 10 p.m. The suspect displayed a weapon and obtained property.
- An aggravated assault occurred outside the Wok Express, located at 9615 Lost Knife Road, on Sunday, Oct. 7, around 4 p.m. The suspects assaulted the victim and were arrested.
- A theft occurred at the construction site located at 800 South Frederick Avenue between Friday, Oct. 5, and Sunday, Oct. 7.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com. A map of the recent crime summary in Montgomery County can be viewed here.