Montgomery County police released a crime summary for March 25 through April 2. The following incidents were reported in Gaithersburg:
- An attempted auto theft occurred in the parking lot of 2 Professional Drive on Wednesday, March 27, around 7:45 p.m.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 19700 block of Greenside Terrace on Thursday, March 28, between 1:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. Entry to the home was not forced and property was taken.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 10300 block of Watkins Mill Drive between Thursday, March 28, at 5 a.m., and Friday, March 29, at 10:40 a.m. Entry to the home was forced and nothing was taken.
- An attempted sex assault occurred in the 18600 block of Walkers Choice Road in Montgomery Village on Friday, March 29, just after 10 p.m.
- An attempted commercial burglary occurred at the Cash Depot, located at 8035 Snouffer School Road on Sunday, March 31, just after 2:30 a.m. There was an attempted forced entry to the business and nothing was taken.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.