Montgomery County Police released a crime summary for Sept. 24 through Oct. 2. The following incidents were reported in Gaithersburg:
- A residential burglary occurred in the 400 block of Brenish Drive on Tuesday, Sept. 25, around 4 p.m. Entry to the home was forced and nothing was taken.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 100 block of Duvall Lane on Wednesday, Sept. 26, at 1:45 a.m.
- An aggravated assault occurred in the 18700 block of North Frederick Avenue on Wednesday, Sept. 26, around 2:40 a.m.
- Four vehicle-related thefts occurred between Thursday, Sept. 27, and Friday, Sept. 28. Incidents occurred on Pueblo Road, Sioux Lane and Orchard View Drive. Loose change, GPS units and wallets were among the items stolen.
- A commercial burglary occurred at Watkins Mill Beer & Wine, located at 857 Russell Avenue, on Friday, Sept. 28, around 3:50 a.m. Entry to the business was forced and property was taken.
- A theft occurred at Town Beauty Supply, located at 615 South Frederick Avenue, on Friday, Sept. 28, around 2:30 p.m.
- An aggravated assault occurred in the unit block of North Summit Drive on Friday, Sept. 28, just after 3:30 p.m.
- An aggravated assault occurred in the 100 block of Travis Court on Sunday, Sept. 30.
- A peeping tom incident occurred in the 18500 block of Sweet Autumn Drive on Monday, Oct. 1, just after 8 p.m. The suspect was seen looking into the window.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.A map of the recent crime summary in Montgomery County can be viewed here.