Montgomery County Police released a crime summary for Aug. 27 through Sept. 4. The following incidents were reported in Gaithersburg:
- A sexual assault occurred on West Diamond Avenue near I-270 on Saturday, Sept. 1, around 10:30 p.m. The suspect inappropriately touched the victim.
- A sexual assault occurred in the 17700 block of Townecrest Drive on Sunday, Sept. 2, at 12:54 a.m. The suspect is known to the victim.
- An aggravated assault occurred in the 10200 block of Ridgeline Drive on Saturday, Sept. 1, at 10:30 p.m. and on Tuesday, Sept. 4 at 2:20 a.m. The suspects are known to the victims.
- A strong arm robbery occurred in the 18200 block of Flower Hill Way on Thursday, Aug. 30, around 4 p.m. The suspects assaulted the victim and obtained property.
- An residential burglary occurred in the 9200 block of Labelle Lane on Tuesday, Aug. 28, around 1:30 p.m. Entry to the property was not forced and nothing was taken.
- Six thefts from vehicles occurred in the Kentlands overnight between Thursday, Aug. 30 and Friday, Aug. 31. Two-thirds of the vehicles were on Chevy Chase Street. All of the vehicles were unlocked and loose items left inside (coins, iPods, sunglasses, etc.) were stolen.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com. A map of the recent crime summary for all of Montgomery County can be found on Gaithersburg Patch.