.

Gaithersburg House Fire Causes $50K In Damage

The fire started in or near the home's electrical panel, an MCFR spokesperson said.

A Monday evening fire in a Gaithersburg home caused a combined $50,000 in damage, a Montgomery County Fire and Rescue spokesperson told Patch.

MCFR was dispatched to a home in the 8200 block of Langport Terrace just before 6 p.m., MCFR spokesperson Beth Anne Nesselt said.

Firefighters extinguished the fire in the home's basement, in or near its electrical panel, Nesselt said. The fire caused $40,000 worth of structural damage and an additional $10,000 in damage to property.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »