- Educational talks
- Interactive demonstrations▪ Facials & Massages▪ Preventive screenings
- Non-profit organizations with information on health and wellness
- A presentation by New York Times bestselling author Sophy Burnham, who wrote “The Art of Intuition: Cultivating Your Inner Wisdom.”
- Dr. Revathi Vikram, who will present “The Human Genome Project and Your Family Tree.”
- Topics such as “Ask the Suburban Hospital Pharmacist,” “Hoarding 101” and “Practicing Safe Stress” will also be featured.
- Businesses that specialize in serving older adults
The Expo is hosted in partnership with the Montgomery Village Foundation, Montgomery County Housing Opportunities Commission, Montgomery County Recreation Department, JCA Connect-A-Ride, and Asbury Methodist Village. For more information, visit www.gaithersburgmd.gov/activeaging or call 301-258-6380.