Gaithersburg Aquatic Center
This indoor aquatic center is part of the Gaithersburg Middle School, but it is open to the public in the evenings. The six-lane, 25-yard pool also hosts a number of classes and camps throughout the year. Lockers and showers are accessible. Daily and season passes are available.
- Fax: 301-258-6449
- Hours: Monday - Friday 5:15 to 6:30 (lap swim) Monday and Wednesday 6:30 to 8:30 (family rec swim)
- Handicap Accessible: Hand rails at the pool and a curb cut in the sidewalk outside.
- Founding Date: Sep 01 1977
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Senior, Volume/season
- Membership info: Season passes are available.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's the most important rule for this pool?: Any non-swimmer must be accompanied in the pool within arm’s reach by an adult or responsible guardian. Pool safety is a shared responsibility.