Gaithersburg City Hall
Drag box to select area
Purchased in 1958 by the city government originally to serve as a community center, City Hall was built 65 years prior in 1895. Edward P. Schwartz bought the property in 1910. Today, City Hall is home to the Mayor and Council, Board of Appeals, the Planning Commission and most of the city departments and staff. Griffith Park and the city concert pavilion are also on the grounds.
31 S Summit Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
- Fax: 301-948-6149
- Accessibility Details: Curb cuts and an elevator.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
- Accessible: yes