Gaithersburg High School
Gaithersburg High School is located next to Bohrer Park off of Route 355. It has expanded several times since it was first built in 1951 to accommodate its growing student body. Beginning next year, a new school will be built on the property to replace the old building.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:25 a.m. - 2:10p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps and curb cuts.
- Founding Date: Sept. 1, 1951
- Number of students: 2013
- Male-to-female ratio: 50.6 percent male, 49.4 percent female
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: None.
- Graduation rate (%): 83.2
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 10.7 to 1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 153.7 faculty, 81.5 staff
- Grade levels: 9 through 12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities