Gold's Gym is a national chain fitness center that was established in Venice Beach, CA in 1965. This location allows patrons to maximize their strength and health with an assortment of weight machines in an open central space or through group exercise classes in yoga, muscle endurance training or pilates in a separate fitness studio. For those who would like to bring their children along for a workout, a Kid's Club is open during select hours of the day.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5am - 10:30pm; Fri, 5am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 8pm.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Group/family, Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Cycling, Martial arts, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga