Guapo's Cantina Restaurant
With a view of the lake on RIO's boardwalk, Guapo's is a fun and colorful restaurant offering patrons a comprehensive menu of Mexican dishes.
From traditional appetizers like quesadillas, nachos and ceviche, to main courses such as fajitas and taco platters, through their signature, "Cheesecake Chimichanga," fans of South of the Border cuisine are sure to find something they will enjoy. Guapo's also provides catering for private or business events.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10:30am - 10pm; Sat, 10am - 11pm; Sun, 10:30 - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at sidewalk level.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.guaposrestaurant.com/restaurants/gaithersburg-md.htm
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Signature dishes: Pollo Criollo (half chicken roasted in Acapulco-style sauce)
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fajitas
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 32
- Features: Brunch, Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual