Guisseppi's Pizza Plus
At the nexus of Booth Street and Kentland Boulevard sits Guisseppi's Pizza Plus. Guisseppi's Pizza Plus is a family-owned and -operated pizza restaurant that also serves subs and salads. It has ample space for groups to sit down and enjoy their pizza. The restaurant also has three arcade games that patrons can play while waiting for their meals. Beer is served on draft and a couple of large TVs are provided, making it a place where to have a slice while watching games.
- Fax: 301-424-0588
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 9:30pm; Sun, noon - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp provided
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, subs, calzones, beer, and salad.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.giuseppispizza.net/frames/dailymenu2.html
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Hand-tossed pizza pie
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: "Everyone behind the register"
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual