Joe's Crab Shack
Perched above Rio Lake, the centerpiece of the Rio Center, Joe's Crab Shack offers a fun and friendly atmosphere to dine on the crustaceans for which the restaurant is named as well as to enjoy a wealth of appetizers, from traditional mozzerella sticks to calamari. The restaurant's full menu includes salads, sides, sandwiches, steaks, a variety of fish and Joe's featured crab cakes. Big sampler platters offer patrons a great way to taste many of Joe's delicacies.
The outdoor seating offers a panorama of the lake, which is often filled with geese and paddleboat riders—be sure to enjoy a frozen drink while you enjoy the view!
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm. Fri, Sat, 11am - midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders
- Menu link: www.joescrabshack.com/locations/store/default.aspx?store=99
- Specialties: Steamed crabs and shrimp
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Crab cakes, buckets of steamed crabs
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Bucket of crabs
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 64
- Features: Dinner, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual