Located on the Boardwalk in the RIO Entertainment Complex off Fields Road, Karma offers Indian, Malaysian and Indo-Chinese food in an elegant, monochromatic setting.
The restaurant's menu is built around healthy ingredients, fashioned using as little oil as possible to create subtle flavors and tastes. Tandoori, seafood, briyanis, chicken, vegetables and lamb are the focus, with a robust selection of appetizers, sides, naan breads and traditional desserts.
A lunch buffet is available on weekdays, and the restaurant's Martini Bar offers a number of concotions during dinner hours. Karma also offers its entire menu for take-out and can cater upon request.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 2:30pm, Sat - Sun, noon - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sun - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at sidewalk level.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Web orders
- Menu link: indaez.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Karmamenuweb.pdf
- Specialties: Indo-Chinese, Malaysian and Indian foods
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Indian, Malaysian
- Signature dishes: Tandoori Salmon, Chicken Malai Kabab
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Green Seafood Curry
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Elegant
- Dress code: Business casual