New Tokyo Japanese Cuisine
Headed by award-winning chef Eizi Nakazima, New Tokyo brings a realistic taste of traditional Japanese cuisine to Gaithersburg.
Lunch specials are centered around "boxes," various combinations of salads, soups, and main dishes" in addition to a la carte sushi and sashimi.
Dinner offerings range from soups, salads and noodles, to rice bowls, grilled fish, sushi, sashimi and the restaurant's signature Sakura 12-course meal, which includes Kobe beef.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11:30am - 2:30pm, 5pm - 9:30pm; Fri, 11:30am - 2pm, 5pm - 10pm; Sat, noon - 3pm, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, noon - 3pm, 5pm - 9:30pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The door is at sidewalk level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.newtokyorestaurant.com/dinner.html
- Specialties: Sakura 12-Course Set Meal
- ATM: No
- Parking: Valet
- Cuisine: Japanese / Sushi
- Signature dishes: Hand-rolled sushi
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Sushi
- Price level: $$
- Executive chef: Eizi Nakazima
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual