Old Town Cafe is a staple of Gaithersburg, serving the residents all-day breakfast and lunch for the past 80 years. The store is a registered historical site and is well-known for it's 1/2 lb. hamburgers and massive pancakes and waffles. The lunch counter is the last of it's kind in the area and is a great place to sit, read a newspaper and soak in the history.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 3pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 2pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's an old community with a great future.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Signature dishes: 1/2lb Hamburger, Philly cheesesteak, waffles, pancakes
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The famous all-day breakfast.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Ali Aliakbar
- Number of tables: 24
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun