Pacific Sunwear of California, better known as PacSun, has been in the business of teen fashion since 1980, when it started as a small surf shop on Newport Beach. The shop specializes in skateboarder and surfer style clothing: colorful tops, faded jeans, hoodies and cute fitted hats. Even if the beach-dweller look is not your style, you may still find a few things in the store that will catch your eye.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: The store is on flat ground.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Shoes, clothes, bags, hats, jewelry, belts
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Ship your purchase back in the condition you received it, in the original bag/box and with the tags on it, within 60 days of the purchase.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Clothing and accessories brands: DC, Fox, Hurley, Nike 6.0, Alpine stars, Volcom, Element, Exact Science
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 8
- Tailoring: No