Pollo Ala Vista
Pollo Ala Vista is a Peruvian/Mexican restaurant located immediately before the train tracks that cut through Oakmont Avenue. Specializing in authentic Latin American cuisine, the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner options. Menu items include Peruvian charcoal chicken, steak lomido and hot-and-flaky yucca. Diners who cannot wait to dive into their food can pull up a chair at one of Pollo Ala Vista's many tables and help themselves to a wide selection of bottled beers. Carry-out is also available.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6am - 9pm; Fri - Sun, 8am - 9pm.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Peruvian charcoal chicken, yucca and El Salvadorian breakfast (beans, eggs, sausage and fried plantains)
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Latin American, Mexican
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun