A favorite pizzeria with locals, Potomac Pizza uses the freshest ingredients to create both traditional and healthy gourmet pizzas, offering a fun and memorable atmosphere that residents have come to depend love. Potomac Pizza uses non-fat and cholesterol-free pizza dough and sauce that is made from scratch daily.
- Fax: 301-330-4153
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 9pm
- Founding Date: Mar 09 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.potomacpizza.com/menu
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The greatness of the community is due to the greatness of the people that inhabit it.
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, International, Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian/Vegan
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Amanda's Original Cheese & Tomato Pizza has been a classic favorite.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual