Quince Orchard Swim & Tennis Club
Quince Orchard is a large club that has been a fixture in Gaithersburg since 1975. The club's massive pool, complete with a diving board and waterslide, opens into an outdoor snack shop with abundant picnic areas. The pool and courts are open-air May to September, and are enclosed during the winter months.
- Hours: Vary by Season. See website.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1975
- What makes this community special?: Members are treated like family.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Military, Senior
- Membership info: Membership are available for purchase year-round, but non-membership players are also welcomed for a fee.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Facilities: Swimming pool, Tennis courts
- Facility types: Indoor, Outdoor
- Features: Clubhouse, Food/drink, Lockers, Picnic areas, Sauna/steam room, Showers, Vending machines
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking