Robertson Park and Youth Center
Roberston Park features two baseball fields, two soccer/football fields and a tot lot. It shares space with the new Roberston Park Youth Center, which offers a range of programs and classes. Among its amenities is an indoor climbing wall.
The Youth Center is home to the Gaithersburg Youth Club, which residents can join for $12 and nonresidents for $15. This is Gaithersburg's first "green" building, meeting federal LEED requirements and featuring EnergyStar windows, geothermal heating and cooling, recycled building materials and light sensors to cut back on power consumption.
- Fax: 301-258-3413
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 2:45pm - 7pm; school half-days, noon - 6pm; most holidays, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1982
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields
- Services: Restrooms
- Area: 8.9 acres
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Restrooms
- Features: Basketball courts, Computer room
- Private events: Yes