Since 1965, Subway has been one of America's leading deli-sandwich restaurants. It offers a variety of subs, from big and meaty (like the Big Philly Cheesesteak) to light and low-calorie (like the Veggie Delite). All sandwiches are made fresh and served on the customer's choice of bread. Additional menu options include breakfast items and kid's meals.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 9pm; Sat, 8am - 8pm; Sun, 9am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: A ramp is provided.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.subway.com/applications/Menu/index.aspx
- Specialties: $5 foot-long subs
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Sub sandwiches, flat bread sandwiches, breakfast items, drinks and more.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Oven-roasted chicken sub
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Kids' Menu, Lunch