Tara Thai presents traditional Thailand dishes in a contemporary setting at the RIO Entertainment complex off Fields Road in Gaithersburg.
The restaurant carries traditional appetizers such as satay, rolls and papaya salad to soups and entrees like Goong Pu-Ket. Customers can select from four different curries and various noodle dishes, through lychee or green tea ice cream desserts. Virtually the entire range of Thai cuisine is ready for the fan of this style of food.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 2:30pm and 4:30pm - 10pm; Fri, 11:30am - 2:30pm and 4:40pm-11pm; Sat, 4pm - 11pm; Sun, 4pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at sidewalk level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tarathaiatriocenter.com/
- Specialties: Thai cuisine
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Thai
- Signature dishes: Hoi Pik Pow and Pad Pik King
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pad cashew
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene
- Dress code: Casual