The Emporium Antiques
The Emporium Antiques store is located on E. Diamond Ave. by the train station. It carries antiques and other items, including furniture, jewelry, art, sculptures, fine china, and lamps. It is separated into sections, with each one decorated by a different staff member, using antiques and fixtures that match his or her taste and style.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antiques, collectibles
- Services: Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Negotiable
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Where did it come from, and how old is it?
- Antiques specialties: furniture
- Antiques services: Appraisal