Located in Gaithersburg Square near the Montgomery County Fairgrounds, Uncommon Threads is indeed an uncommon shopping experience. Beautifully designed, the interior is artistically decorated with bold-colored paints and patterns on the walls. Specializing in clothing and accessories, Uncommon Threads has a good choice of gift items such as candles and Trollbeads. Upon entering there is clothing in the center including Kaktus and Click blouses and skirts. The wall facing the entrace contains a display of Brighton purses. Nicely laid out, it is easy for the customer to walk through and see a wide range of high quality clothing, accessories and gift products.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Slanted curb, doorways and bathroom for handicapped access
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Blouses, skirts, purses, Trollbeads, candles, gifts and accessories
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Only wear what looks good on you regardless of fashion.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Brighton handbags, Kaktus and Click blouses and skirts and Trollbeads
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: No