The Victor Litz Music Center has been a local fixture since 1961. It offers private instruction in a variety of instruments including guitar, bass, drums, piano, flute and saxophone. Its instructors also teach music theory and music reading. The Victor Litz Music Center also rents and sells a large selection of instruments including clarinets, guitars, oboes, trombones and drums.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1961
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Guitar,bass,banjo,clarinet,cello,violin,trumpet,drums,flute,keyboard,oboe,sax, trombone, pro sound,lighting, dj,keyboards, percussion, ukes, prosound
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Financing, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Having catered to this communities musical needs for 50 years, one thing is clear, the people here are wonderful and unique. Love the environment of this community.
- Brands (music, video, games): Fender, Martin, Ibanez, Yamaha,Takamine, Ovation, ESP, QSC, Mackie, Numark, Shure, Roland, Tascam, Zoom, Digitech, Boss, Bach, Buffet,Selmer, Orange, Marshall, Crate, Yorkville, Ampeg, Samson, Korg, Casio,Kala, Pearl, Ludwig, Gretsch, Zildjian, Sabian
- New/used: New, Used
- Sell/rent/trade: Rent, Sell, Trade
- Number of students: 700
- Level: College, Elementary school, High school, Middle school