It's no secret the Washington, D.C. area is home to some great food, but Gaithersburg is home to some great spots, too.
In our Reader's Choice polls, , , and have been voted best in Gaithersburg for their food.
We know there are many more restaurants who are deserving of recognition. So we're turning to readers for help.
Here's how it will work:
- Every other Monday we'll ask Gaithersburg Patch readers to nominate their favorite dishes in Gaithersburg.
- Each Wednesday, we'll open those nominations for voting.
- By Friday, the winning dish will be announced.
- Tune in the following Monday to read our review of the dish, and, nominate another.
We have just a few rules:
- The dish must be from a local restaurant (No chains).
- The dish must be under $20.
- You must name a specific dish, not just the name of a restaurant.
- A dish cannot "win" more than once.
Nominate your favorite dish in the comments below.