Montgomery County police released a crime summary for Feb. 11-19. The following incidents were reported in Gaithersburg:
- A residential burglary occurred in the unit block of Cross Country Court just before noon on Feb. 13. Entry to the home was forced and property was taken.
- A residential burglary occurred in the 8300 block of McCullough Lane around 1:40 a.m. Feb. 15. Entry to the home was not forced and no property was taken.
- A burglary occurred at Redland Middle School, at 6505 Muncaster Mill Road, around 3 a.m. Feb. 15. Entry to the school was not forced and nothing was taken.
- A strong-arm robbery occurred in the 17100 block of King James Way just before 7:30 p.m. Feb. 15. Entry was forced and property was taken.
- Armed robberies occurred at the Chinese Express restaurant, at 849 Russell Avenue, and the Exxon station at 24 Montgomery Village Avenue at 9:15 p.m. and 9:30 p.m., respectively, Feb. 17.
- Montgomery County police announced an arrest in connection to these incidents.
- An aggravated assault occurred in the 440 block of Girard Street.
- An attempted residential burglary occurred in the 9900 block of Shelburne Terrace. Entry to the home was forced and nothing was taken.
For questions about this blotter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.