.

Hair Dryer Malfunction at Hair Cuttery Sends Seven to Hospital

MCFRS: Hair Cuttery in Gaithersburg had to be ventilated after incident carbon monoxide incident Friday.

Seven people were taken to the hospital Friday after a hair dryer malfunctioned at a Gaithersburg Hair Cuttery.

Those taken to the hospital suffered minor carbon monoxide symptoms, a Montgomery County Fire & Rescue Service spokesman said in a Tweet at around 6 p.m.

The beauty salon, at 801 Muddy Branch Road, and a structure next door had to be ventilated, according to MCFRS.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »