Feeling contemplative now that summer is almost over?
Us, too. But somehow our mind keeps going to the weird and unusual. There was a lot of that in the Maryland Patch coverage area during the hot and sticky season, so we thought we'd highlight it for you--in case you're sitting back with a little time on your hands.
- Robbers Steal Meat, Teens Take Photos of Their Own Crime
- Hungry Thieves and Religious Graffiti: Weird News
- Cowbell for What Ails You and Man vs Crab: Weird News
- Bag Burglar in Dumpster, Tased at Parents' House and Driving Into Liquor: MD Weird News
- ‘Fart Spray,’ Dirty Laundry Murder, Flaming Ice Cream, Car Into Building: MD Weird News
- Small Dog Shot, Bye-Bye 'Playboy,' Birth at Metro Station, Coffee-Thrower Sentenced
- Snowball Stand Break-In, UMD Top-20 Party School: MD Weird News
- Car vs. House, Art with Tongue in Cheek: MD Weird News
Not enough weird? Read more weird Maryland news on The Huffington Post.